At Cascades of Tucson you can pursue your own brand of happiness, with choices for socializing, fitness, and fine dining. You’re sure to find new friends with shared interests and a lifetime of knowledge and experience to share.
Everyday offers new, stimulating opportunities with a full calendar of fun, exciting activities ranging from fitness and aqua classes to classic films and outings to local events, concerts, restaurants and unique shopping trips. Participate in hobbies you’ve had for years, or try something you’ve never done before.
And when it comes to dining, our executive chef and culinary team are proud to prepare and serve nutritious, palate pleasing meals in the Vista Garden Restaurant. You’ll find the ambiance gracious, the food delectable and the service attentive. The Vista Garden Restaurant is one of so many places and things that sets Cascades apart. Open all day, you can dine any time you want.
Active Living amenities and services include:
- Spacious one bedroom (some with dens) and two bedroom/bath residences
- Security features including safety assist grab bars, smoke detectors, sprinkler systems
- Utilities included (except phone and cable)
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen laundry services
- Interior and exterior care and maintenance of all residences, common areas and grounds
- Outdoor courtyards and walking paths
- Daily breakfast and your choice of lunch or dinner
- Lively calendar of social, cultural, educational, and recreational activities and programs
- Weekly clinic to monitor weight and blood pressure, review medications, or consult with the nurse
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Guest reception desk
- Scheduled transportation services to doctors’ appointments, shopping, events and entertainment