Careers at Cascades of Tucson
Our employees often tell us their greatest job satisfaction comes from the opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of our residents every day. Through comprehensive development, recognition and support programs, we are committed to people who demonstrate exceptional skill, creativity, work ethic and compassion. Cascades of Tucson believes in investing in the future by investing in you.
GREAT BENEFITS YOU’LL LOVE
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Vacation Days
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Resident Referral Bonuses
- Comprehensive Training
- Professional Development
- Growth Opportunities
- Employee Meal Programs
- Paid Uniforms
If you can’t find the opportunity you’re looking for – or if you have questions – please contact our recruiting department.
Current Job Openings
Job Type: Part-time / Full-time
- 6AM – 2PM
- 2PM – 10PM
- 10 PM – 6 AM
Salary: $13/hour plus benefits package.
- Certified through supervisory, personal and directed care
- 1 year experience preferred, but newly certified caregivers are welcome to apply
- Current CPR / first aid & fingerprint clearance
- Able to work some weekends and some holidays
- Experienced in assisted living and/or memory care preferred
201 N. Jessica Ave. (North of Broadway between Kolb and Wilmot)
Or send us an email with your resume.
Memory Support Coordinator
Job Type: Part-time
- 8AM – 5PM Saturday & Sunday
We are seeking a weekend LPN interested in working with a great team in our Memory Support community. This role entails medication management, clinical support and documentation as needed, family communication, and care team supervision. Knowledge of dementia care with experience preferred, supervisory skills preferred. Ready to rock attitude required!
Please contact Shannon Carloss, Memory Support Director at 520-886-3171 ext 111