Determine your life’s tempo.
Cascades of Tucson is as diverse as Tucson itself. Made up of talented artists, musicians, writers and accomplished leaders in business and science, it’s a diverse community of older adults who share a common interest: to live a fulfilling, well-rounded life that balances privacy and relaxation with easy access to fun and excitement.
No matter how you choose to spend your days, our goal is to make each of them rewarding. Offering a lively and interesting calendar of activities, we enhance the most creative and productive years of your life with opportunities for personal growth, independence and well-being. Family and friends are welcome anytime.
A sample of our programs includes:
- Resident committees and volunteer groups
- Physical fitness, chair Zumba, Wii fitness and aqua classes
- Spiritual and religious services
- Music, movies and on-site performances
- Trips and outings including concerts, theatrical and cultural events, destination shopping and dining, guest speakers and more
- Cognitive and intellectual programs
- Seasonal and themed events
- Birthday, holiday and special occasion celebrations
- Card and board games
- Arts and crafts
You are invited to attend any of the great community events and while you’re here, you can get a feel for what it’s like to live at Cascades of Tucson. Give us a call to RSVP for your space today!